Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Claim To Fame

My friend Aravind Adiga wrote the highly acclaimed book, The White Tiger, which was recently published internationally. My humble claim to fame, is the author photograph which I took just outside the Museum Gallery in Kala Ghoda one afternoon. Aravind said he liked it very much, but I suspect he's just being polite (the polite man he is), because it doesn't make him look too good. Only the American edition (published by Free Press / Simon and Schuster) carried my photo. I even got a byline, "AUTHOR PHOTOGRAPH BY AKASH SHAH."

2 comments:

Aravind Adiga said...

mr shah
this is actually a photo of the world-famous indian writer named manil suri not some third-rate hack called arbind adig please correct this shocking fact at once

Aravind Adiga said...

mr shah
this is actually a photo of the world-famous indian writer named manil suri not some third-rate hack called arbind adig please correct this shocking fact at once